Authors, agents and publishers. You are more than welcome to send a copy of new and forthcoming titles to be considered for review on Gobblefunked.
However, we cannot guarantee a review for any book nor can we guarantee that a review will be favourable. All reviews on this website are the honest opinions of the individual reviewer, who receives no monetary compensation for their review.
Check out our guidelines below for more details on what we accept.
- We accept board books; picture books, including wordless picture books; activity books; fiction for children aged 5-12; YA fiction; graphic novels for children; dyslexia-friendly books; Irish language books; and Indigenous Australian literature for children.
- We accept both print (hardback and paperback) and digital review copies of books. While we can accept EPUB and MOBI digital books, our file preference is PDF. Please contact us with any questions about formats.
- As we rely on a number of external reviewers, particularly in our teen section, we cannot always guarantee a publication date for a review.
- We are available to participate in blog tours but require a minimum of one month’s notice.
- We do not accept payment or sponsorship for favourable reviews.
- While we are contactable on social media, if you would like to submit a book for review, please complete our review request form.
Fit the bill for a review on Gobblefunked? Great! Fill out our review request form and we will be in touch!
- Our Insight guest posters receive no material or monetary compensation for their work and therefore retain all rights and liability attached to their posts.
- The majority of the books received by Gobblefunked are sent out to our team of reviewers to enjoy and/or donated to charitable causes in our local area.